Sunday, June 13, 2010

Beginner's Craft Course: Facebook Ads Completed


Ok, so to get you up to speed on my latest venture in advertising, I've put out two ads on Facebook. I created a local one that ran only in targeted cities in Ohio, and another that was international. The ads ran for 11 days. They brought me a total of 132 clicks. Worth it? I think so.

I spent a grand total of $49.18. That's a lot of money, but that's also 132 new people who know about my shop. I also made about $100.00 in sales during this time, so I would say that the risk was worth the benefit on this one. I can't say for sure however, that these sales came from the Facebook ads. I only had one customer take my Paypal survey, and according to that buyer, she found me on etsy.

I am personally willing to pay for visits to my shop once and a while. I probably won't take out another ad until Christmas shopping season though. I think overall I can say with confidence that the Facebook Ads were beneficial to creating awareness of my shop. I'd love to hear what you think! Have you ever, or would you take out an ad on Facebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts Here...